Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specializations include:1. Individual, Marriage, Family and Child Therapy;
2. Marriage Enrichment Seminar;
3. Pre-Marital Counseling;
4. Post-Divorce/Blended Family Counseling;
5. Geriatric Counseling;
6. Grief and Loss Counseling;
7. Pastoral/Christian Counseling;
8. Stress Management;
9. Critical Incident Stress Management;
10. Anger Management;
11. Suicide Prevention and Intervention
12. Life Coaching;
13. Parenting and Teenage Issues;
14. Disorders that affect relationships: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorders, Generalized Anxiety/Panic Disorder, Substance Abuse and Domestic Violence.
I have certifications and/or trainer status in:
Choice Theory/Reality Therapy;
Divorce Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP);
Family Readiness and Marriage Enrichment;
Premarital Interpersonal Choices and Knowledge (PICK);
Marriage LINKS Program;
Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM);
Myers-Briggs Inventory; and
Combat Medical Ministry;
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) Provisional Trainer;
Master Resiliency Trainer.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.